★【Getting a 25% Yield】This heat press machine is easy to use and the average yield rate is around 25%. It may vary among different raw material. Perfect for beginners to make rosin in home.
★【LCD Control Panel】- You can clearly see the data, you can set the time and temperature you need, very easy to handle and intelligent. The heating rods have a service life of more than 6,000 Times.
★【Specifications】- Maximum pressure:1000LBS; Dual heating plate size: 2x3 inch ; Temperature: 0 - 250℃; Heating plate material: die-cast aluminum; CE Certified
★【Double Hot Plate】- Two hotplates are controlled by a digital screen and coated with high temperature resistant anti-adhesion layer which are convenient for cleaning and anti-oxidation.The oil will escape from the sides of the plates.
★【Portable Heat Press Machine】- Net weight 4.5kg. This hot presser is easy to carry, even can be put in a carry bag, perfect for personal desktop operating or rosin pressing during travel.
Heat Press Machine for Rosin
Product weight: 4.5KG
European voltage: 220V
Applications: Extracting rosin; PU leather; Dried flowers and plants.
Maximum pressure: 1000LBS
Heating plate size: 2 x 3 inch / 51 x 76 mm
Maximum temperature: 482 °F / 250 °C
Timer range: 0 - 999 sec
Digital Control: LCD
Heating plate material: die-cast aluminum
1. Plug in the power cord and turn on the power switch.
2. Adjust the operating temperature, press and hold the increase button on the temperature control table until the temperature is added to the desired temperature. Let go, the heating pipe automatically heats up to the set temperature. The recommended temperature is 220 ° F.
3. Wrap the raw material with baking paper and place it in the middle of the heating plate. Press the handle several times to compress the top and bottom heating plates. Stop for 30 seconds and wait for oil to accumulate.
4. The left turn of the bleed valve is a bleed force and must be turned to the right before rolling.
5. Collect the extruded paste with the collection tool.
1.Turn off the device when you are not using it and pull the mains plug out of the socket. Always keep children away from the machine.
2. Do not touch the hot plate or the plate cover during operation after pressing.
3. Do not set the temperature higher than 300F (normal application temperature). The recommended temperature is 220 ° F.